Nadus on Facebook
Cities & landmarks
Nadus Daily News
Here is where I will blog all about the Nadus School Blog.
You can make a blog on your website by creating a category to write your blog posts in (this one is called Park Blog). Each blog post will be an article in that category. If you make a category blog menu link with 1 column it will look like this page, if you display the category description then this part is displayed.
To enhance your blog you may want to add extensions for comments, interacting with social network sites, tagging, and keeping in contact with your readers. You can also enable the syndication that is included in Joomla (in the Integration Options set Show Feed Link to Show and make sure to display the syndication module on the page).
These are my photos from parks I have visited (I didn't take them, they are all from Wikimedia Commons).
This shows you how to make a simple image gallery using articles in com_content.
In each article put a thumbnail image before a "readmore" and the full size image after it. Set the article to Show Intro Text: Hide.
We search the whole countryside for the best Sellers.
You can let each supplier have a page that he or she can edit. To see this in action you will need to create a user who is in the suppliers group.
Create one page in the growers category for that user and make that supplier the author of the page. That user will be able to edit his or her page.
This illustrates the use of the Edit Own permission.
السياحة والاثار | Tourism and Antiquities
Follow Us on Twitter
Contact Us | راسلنا
- The Murderer who wanted on war crimes charges Sudanese President Al-Bashir may be Europe's next partner in fighting migration from Africa.
- Sudanese President Al-Bashir must be arrested in Uganda and surrendered to the ICC
- Stop to avoid killing children and innocent civilians “Heiban”!
- Demonstration in Osnabruck / Germany against the Sudanese massacre in Heiban / Kordofan
- WikiLeaks cables: Sudanese president 'stashed $9bn in UK banks'
- 💢💢Save the University of Khartoum💢💢
- Darfur: The history behind the bloodshed
- Joint Statement Encouraging Sudanese Parties To Agree on the AUHIP Roadmap
- UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE CENTRE: SAVE UNIVERSITY OF KHARTOUM BUILDINGS
- Bashir’s Darfur Referendum is fundamentally flawed
We have 37 guests and one member online